1. The Way of Nobility: Knowledge of the Imam,(forthcoming, Birmingham, UK: AMI Press, 2023). This is the first complete English translation of Minhāj al-karāma fī maʿrifat al-imāma, a seminal work of Islamic theology by al-ʿAllāma al-Ḥillī (d. 726H/1325). This is a dual-language edition that includes a critical edition of the original Arabic text and an introduction in English.
2. Philosophy and the Intellectual Life in Shīʿah Islam, edited with Sajjad H. Rizvi (London: The Shīʿah Institute Press, 2017).
3. Universal Science: An Introduction to Islamic Metaphysics, Modern Shīʿah Library Series vol. 2, by Mahdī Ḥāʾirī Yazdī (d. 1420/1999), Trans. John Cooper, edited and introduced by Saiyad Nizamuddin Ahmad (Leiden: E. J. Brill, 2017).
4. Miʿrāj al-ʿUqūl Sharḥ Duʿāʾ al-Mashlūl (The Ascension of the Intellects Commentary on the Supplication of the Lame) by Sayyid Murtaḍā Nawnahrawī Ghāzīpūrī (d. 1336/1917), edited and introduced in Arabic English, and Urdu by Saiyad Nizamuddin Ahmad (London: The Shīʿah Institute, 2016).
5. Fuṣūṣ al-ḥikam by Muḥyī al-Dīn b. al-ʿArabī (d. 638/1240): A Critical Edition of the Arabic Text with Introduction and Notes (Cairo: Maktabat Miṣr, 2015) based on the unique Konya MS 1933 (dated 630 H) dictated by the author to his disciple Ṣadr al-Dīn Qunawī (d. 672/1274), Cairo: Maktabat Miṣr, 2015).
6. Fatwās of Condemnation: Islam and the Limits of Dissent. (Kuala Lumpur: International Institute of Islamic Thought and Civilization, 2006).