The First Symposium
Symposium Theme: Religions, Human Rights and Global Ethics
Date: August 18-20, 2014
- Human Rights and Religious.
- Women and Religion.
- Minorities' Rights in, Jewish, Christian, and Muslim Communities.
- Protecting the Environment in Judaism, Christianity, and Islam.
- Common Ethics among Religions.
- Role of Education in Human Rights Awareness.
- Building the Curriculum for Religious Courses.
To obtain further info, please contact us at: Professor Erik Larson, Dept. of Religious Studies at FIU, FL. email.
To attend the Symposium, please contact the following Email: Dr. Larson email.
Registration Fees: $500 (due a month prior to the program & is non-refundable)
Program Fee: $1200 (due a month prior to the program & is refundable up to two days before the program)
Total Fee: $1700 (for more information on payment, please contact: Ms.Lolowah at +966536525944)
FIU Faculty and Students: Gratis
To present a paper in the Symposium, please submit an abstract of (250 words) on any of the above topics. It must be dated one month prior to the Symposium.
FIU will provide (English-Arabic) translation service
For further information please contact: Professor Erik Larson, Dept. of Religious Studies at FIU, FL. at Email
There are no upcoming events. Browse the events archives by using the links to the left.