To be accepted into this program, students must submit an application to the Ph.D. in International Relations with a sub-plan for a M.A. in Religious Studies. This designation will appear in the menu of programs in the graduate application. The application must be submitted by January 15 in the year in which they wish to begin their studies. The following documents must be submitted and will be reviewed by the Admissions Committees from both units.
The following must be submitted as part of the on-line application:
1. Online application and application fee;
2. Official transcripts for all undergraduate and graduate coursework;
3. Official GRE scores;
4. Official TOEFL scores, if applicable;
5. A statement of research interests, including reasons for seeking the M.A./Ph.D., future career goals, and a summary of scholarly preparation for this program;
6. Three letters of reference from academic sources or others able to judge academic abilities and potential;
7. A curriculum vitae.